Looking for 2018 A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2018 A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
We’re in a stretch of three tough fields to parse through in a row, with another weak field at The Greenbrier. However, at the top, Bubba Watson, Phil MIckelson, Tony Finau and Xander Schauffele await.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
Want more? You have two options:
- For as little as $8/year, GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends.
- For $75 per year or $225 for lifetime access, GNN+Forebucks members get even MORE, including our course fit modeling, Quality Stokes Gained data, course demand insights, grass-specific performance and further tools, as well individual access to fantasy expert Ryan Ballengee for your unique questions.
2018 A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Bubba Watson — Bubba’s won three times this year, and he does his best work on courses where he feels comfortable. He has a home here, so, you know, he should be comfortable.
2. Tony Finau — Finau was awesome at the US Open, and he’s getting closer to picking up a major title (which I think he’ll do someday). He can easily get around The Old White TPC.
3. Russell Henley — Henley comes off a T-6 in his last start, and he’s got T-5 finishes here in two of the last three years. I like his chances.
4. Xander Schauffele — It’s all or nothing for Mr. X of late, with three missed cuts and two top-six finishes in his last handful of starts.
5. Webb Simpson — Simpson has also been hit-or-miss in the last few months, but he’s got the best record in this event of any player in the field in terms of solid, consistent results.
6. Brian Harman — Harman is running well again, and he was an unfortunate Sunday at Shinnecock away from being even hotter.
7. Phil Mickelson — Strictly speaking, Mickelson is a class player in the field. However, this is his first start since the unpleasantness at Shinnecock Hills. That’ll be a distraction this week.
8. Joaquin Niemann — Niemann got back on track with a T-17 at TPC Potomac. His game should translate to The Greenbrier, just as it has everywhere so far.
9. Brian Gay — Gay has been on a good run of late, and that makes the veteran a reasonable pick at The Greenbrier.
10. Ryan Armour — Armour performed really well on Sunday to hang on to solo second at The National, and his iron play should be a big asset on The Old White TPC.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Brian Harman – $9,500
- Jimmy Walker – $9,100
- Anirban Lahiri – $8,300
- Ryan Armour – $7,700
- Ollie Schniderjans – $7,700
- Abraham Ancer – $7,300
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2018 A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier DraftKings advice!