Looking for 2018 Quicken Loans National picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2018 Quicken Loans National rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
This is the break week after the US Open, with the final Quicken Loans National welcoming host Tiger Woods, Rickie Fowler, defending champion Kyle Stanley and a field of 120 to Maryland's TPC Potomac. Despite being an invitational event, the field is weak and will make broader picks difficult.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
Want more? You have two options:
- For as little as $8/year, GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends.
- For $75 per year or $225 for lifetime access, GNN+Forebucks members get even MORE, including our course fit modeling, Quality Stokes Gained data, course demand insights, grass-specific performance and further tools, as well individual access to fantasy expert Ryan Ballengee for your unique questions.
2018 Quicken Loans National rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Kyle Stanley -- Stanley is playing fantastic golf, and he really seems to thrive at the more demanding courses on the PGA Tour.
2. Rickie Fowler -- I'm shoving in on Rickie this week because of his good play of late (including a nice final round at the US Open), and he had a very nice final round here last year to salvage the week.
3. Tiger Woods -- I'm probably irrationally high on Tiger this week, but I'm high on Tiger this week. He has a lot of work to do in terms of putting to have a chance, and he needs to keep the ball in play.
4. Jimmy Walker -- The Backstopper is playing very well the last few months, and I won't let his US Open finish (T-56) deter me. Should do well on a course where tee-to-green placement is key.
5. Marc Leishman -- Leishman not playing his best at this second, and his Travelers finish was a dud. But, he's still at the head of the class of this field.
6. JB Holmes -- While I can't stand watching him play, Holmes has indeed played extremely well of late.
7. Kiradech Aphibarnrat -- Aphibarnrat has done nicely in his last two PGA Tour starts, and he's vying for a PGA Tour card through Special Temporary Memberhsip.
8. Francesco Molinari -- One of the Two Molinaris has done very nicely in Europe of late, but for some reason I'm biased against him as a fantasy play. Should be a contender here.
9. Kevin Tway -- Tway has three top-10 finishes in his last five starts. He also has two total clunkers in there, but Tway reminds me a lot of Kyle Stanley.
10. Beau Hossler -- I so badly want Hossler's Sunday round to indicate he's finally comfortable playing on Sundays on the PGA Tour. If he is, then he could win this week. For real.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Kiradech Aphibarnrat - $9,200
- Byeong-hun An - $8,600
- Stewart Cink - $8,500
- Chesson Hadley - $8,400
- Kevin Tway - $8,000
- Tyrone Van Aswegen - $7,000
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2018 Quicken Loans National DraftKings advice!