Looking for 2018 RBC Heritage picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2018 RBC Heritage rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
Well, the Masters is behind us, and the PGA Tour moves up the coastline to Hilton Head Island, S.C., for the RBC Heritage. Harbour Town is always a fun golf course, and it's very different from Augusta National. Cool change up in a lot of ways.
Remember, history tells us guys who played the Masters the week prior tend to win here.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free. GNN Plus members get additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends. You can try GNN Plus for 72 hours for $3!
2018 RBC Heritage rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Dustin Johnson -- I mean, he is the world No. 1. Was disappointing at the RBC Heritage, but he could get around Harbour Town sans driver.
2. Matt Kuchar -- Love Kuch at Harbour Town, and you should, too. Stumbled on Sunday at the Masters, but he can shake that off.
3. Charley Hoffman -- The Hoff has a super record here, just like he does in the first three rounds of the Masters in recent memory. Hell, he even turned in a great Sunday with an ace at Augusta.
4. Brian Harman -- Harman didn't do well at the Masters, but he eats places like Harbour Town for breakfast. Good record here, where his long iron issues aren't really in play.
5. Kevin Kisner -- Kisner is a putting and short-game wizard, and this place has a claustrophoibia-inducing feeling of Colonial...where he won last year. No wonder he has a good record here.
6. Paul Casey -- Casey was going to shoot 62 at Augusta on Sunday through 14 holes, and then it didn't happen. But he's a class player in this field.
7. Cameron Smith -- Smith's performance at the Masters convinced me he's got a major or two in him someday. He's been remarkably consistent this year.
8. Webb Simpson -- Simpson has really turned around his putting. He's been very strong this year, and he comes to a place where he hasn't missed a cut in this decade.
9. Russell Knox -- Knox has a love for this place, and he's said he envisions a win here for himself. I believe him.
10. Luke Donald -- I feel like I have to mention Luke Donald because of his record here, but his season has not been good.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Brian Harman - $9,800
- Cameron Smith - $9,000
- Bryson DeChambeau - $8,300
- Charley Hoffman - $7,700
- Luke Donald - $7,700
- Jason Kokrak - $7,400
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2018 RBC Heritage DraftKings advice!