With the final round of the BMW Championship unfolding on Monday, the 70-player field at Conway Farms will be reduced to 30 for next week's playoff finale at the Tour Championship in Atlanta.
There's a lot on the line, with many benefits to the 30 men who make it to East Lake. What exactly do they earn by getting into the Tour Championship?
- Entry into three of the four major championships: The Masters, U.S. Open and Open Championship
- A minimum of $128,000 for finishing in 30th place in the Tour Championship
- A minimum of $175,000 for finishing 30th in the FedEx Cup final standings (see the full FedEx Cup bonus pool payout)
- If not already exempt in a higher category, full PGA Tour exemption in the 18th priority category, ahead of players that finished inside the top 125 on the money list
- Entry into the WGC-Cadillac Championship, Arnold Palmer Invitational, RBC Heritage, The Players Championship, Colonial, the Memorial Tournament & AT&T National