Anitgua is the perfect brand for someone like me. I don't want to wear a slim fit shirt because I'm not that slim. I don't want to wear something bland because I have a personality and a fashion flair.
In 2014, Antigua's offerings will continue to be a great fit for guys like me and most golfers.
The Spring '14 Performance 72 collection uses modern colors, patterns and materials to produce apparel with the right small touches that make Antigua a go-to for wear on and off the course. In total, the line is comprised of 17 shirt styles, 12 outerwear tops, two types of shorts and seven hats.
The line includes:
- The Icon shirt, a 100 percent polyester short-sleeve shirt featuring the company's proprietary Desert Dry moisture wicking technology, keeping golfers dry and cool. The shirt is textured with a tonal stripe on the sleeve with contrast overstitch detail at the cuff, armhole and shoulder. It retails for $55.
- The Highlight is made of the same material as the Icon, but with Desert Dry Xtra-Lite moisture management technology. The look of the shirt combines dull and shiny tonal stripes with solid insets and a flat-knit collar. MSRP: $65
- The Logic combined polyester with 14 percent spandex, making a quarter-zip short-sleeve pullover that keeps golfers dry with Desert Dry moisture management. It has a heavy jersey face and a micro fleece back. The self-fabric collar and cut-and-sew cuff make it both attractive and practical. MSRP: $65
- The Leader pullover is a quarter-zip long-sleeve pullover that just fits right, with detailing on the waist to prevent the shirt from riding up on the golfer, as well detailing at the end of the sleeve to keep the shirt out of the way during the round. MSRP: $65.
- The Belize is 100 percent polyester pair of shorts with Desert Dry moisture management. The shorts have a yarn-dyed stripe and is peached-woven with a self-fabric waist band and belt loops, front and back pockets, and a hidden back scorecard pocket.