With the London Olympics officially getting underway on Saturday, golf is just four years away from its return in Rio de Janeiro for the first time since 1904.
While the format of the Olympic golf tournament is subject to change, the 60-player field is set to be based off the Official World Golf Ranking. The top 15 players in the ranking at a date to be determined are automatically in the field. After that, another 45 players will be added, but there can be no more than two players from any one country unless they are inside the top 15.
Who, then, would be in the Olympics if the field was decided today? Here's the field for the men.
Top 15 in the Official World Golf Ranking:
1. Luke Donald - Great Britain
2. Tiger Woods - U.S.A.
3. Rory McIlroy - Great Britain OR Ireland
4. Lee Westwood - Great Britain
5. Webb Simpson - U.S.A.
6. Adam Scott - Australia
7. Bubba Watson - U.S.A.
8. Jason Dufner - U.S.A.
9. Matt Kuchar - U.S.A.
10. Justin Rose - Great Britain
11. Graeme McDowell - Great Britain OR Ireland
12. Zach Johnson - U.S.A.
13. Hunter Mahan - U.S.A.
14. Steve Stricker - U.S.A.
15. Ernie Els - South Africa
The next 45 players, listed with their current world ranking.
18. Martin Kaymer - Germany
19. Louis Oosthuizen - South Africa
21. Jason Day - Australia
23. Francesco Molinari - Italy
25. Sergio Garcia - Spain
30. Peter Hanson - Sweden
33. Nicolas Colsaerts - Beligum
36. K.J. Choi - South Korea
39. Carl Pettersson - Sweden
40. Thomas Bjorn - Denmark
42. Sang-moon Bae - South Korea
43. Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano - Spain
53. Anders Hansen - Denmark
59. Marcel Siem - Germany
60. Padraig Harrington - Ireland
64. Ryo Ishikawa - Japan
65. Matteo Manassero - Italy
72. Hiroyuki Fujita - Japan
78. Vijay Singh - Fiji
86. Jeev Milkha Singh - India
92. Joost Luiten - Netherlands
108. Thongchai Jaidee - Thailand
110. Raphael Jacquelin - France
111. Andres Romero - Argentina
113. Bernd Wiesberger - Austria
125. Brendon de Jonge - Zimbabwe
133. Thaworn Wiratchant - Thailand
137. Jhonattan Vegas - Venezuela
138. Victor Dubuisson - France
144. Shane Lowry - Ireland
154. Juvic Pagunsan - The Philippines
159. Camilo Villegas - Colombia
175. Siddikur Rahman - Bangladesh
191. Fabrizio Zanotti - Paraguay
193. Danny Lee - New Zealand
206. Ricardo Santos - Portugal
207. Anirban Lahiri - India
210. David Hearn - Canada
212. Ricardo Gonzalez - Argentina
222. Felipe Aguilar - Chile
233. Graham DeLaet - Canada
243. Lu Wei-chih - Taiwan
311. Robert Jan-Derksen - Netherlands
321. Mardan Mamat - Singapore
334. Espen Kofstad - Norway