With sports betting legal in many states, golf bettors in New Jersey, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Pennsylvania and West Virginia can place action on weekly golf tournaments.
Each week, Golf News Net is tracking sportsbook offers and promotions around the biggest golf tournaments of the week.
DISCLOSURE: Golf News Net can currently promote offers in New Jersey, Iowa and Illinois, and we may earn a commission if you sign up at these sportsbooks and place a wager.
2020 The Northern Trust sportsbook promos and offers
NEW to sports betting in New Jersey? Bet risk-free! At PointsBet, new customers can get four risk-free bets up to $1,000, including up to $250 back if you lose your first or second fixed odds bet AND up to $250 back if you lose your first or second PointsBetting wager.
- If you place a bet of $25 or more on Tiger Woods to win The Northern Trust, you'll get a free bets in the value of $3 per birdie and $5 per eagle Woods makes in the first two rounds! And you'll have them by the weekend!
- They're also boosting odds on Tiger Woods to birdie the first two holes of his tournament on Thursday, moving the line from -200 to -150.
NEW to sports betting in New Jersey? Get a deposit match up to $500!
- Get +700 odds on Tiger Woods to go bogey-free in Round 1 at The Northern Trust
- Get +500 odds on Bryson DeChambeau to make an eagle on Thursday
- Get -125 odds on Tiger Woods to open with 66 or lower
NEW to sports betting in New Jersey? Get a first deposit match up to $250 with promo code 250MATCH!