The group of known future Ryder Cup sites, while small, is a stunning collection of venues. Golf’s greatest event is recognized by golf fans as a fall event, though it’s not played on the exact same dates every two years.
The Ryder Cup is held every two years, and the hosting duties are split between the PGA of America and the European group led by the European Tour. The matches are held at different venues each time.
While we’ve shared future venues for the Ryder Cup, we haven’t put them together in a way so that you can see both the future venues and future dates for the event pitting the United States against Europe.
Future Ryder Cup dates, sites
- 2018 (Sept. 28-30) — Le Golf National, Versailles, Paris, France
- 2020 (Sept. 25-27) — Whistling Straits (Straits Course), Kohler, Wis.
- 2022 (Sept. 30 – Oct. 2) — Marco Simone Golf & Country Club, Guidonia Montecelio, Rome, Italy
- 2024 (TBA) — Bethpage State Park (Black Course), Farmingdale, N.Y.
- 2026 (TBA) — Adare Golf Golf, Adare Manor, Limerick, Republic of Ireland
- 2028 (TBA) — Hazeltine National Golf Club, Chaska, Minn.
- 2030 — TBD, Europe
- 2032 (TBA) — The Olympic Club, San Francisco, Calif.
- 2034 — TBD, Europe
- 2036 (TBA) — Congressional Country Club, Bethesda, Md.