Matthew Wolff is one of the hottest collegiate golf commodities to turn pro in recent years, and the Oklahoma State product has joined the pro ranks at the 2019 Travelers Championship as a staffer for TaylorMade Golf and Nike Golf.
Wolff has signed a 14-club and ball deal with TaylorMade, joining a staff that includes Tiger Woods, Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, Jon Rahm and Jason Day.
The 20-year-old won six times at Oklahoma State before deciding to forgo his final two years of college in Stillwater and turning professional. His 68.7 scoring average last season was lowest in NCAA history, culminating in winning the Jack Nicklaus and Fred Haskins awards.
Wolff has also signed on to Nike Golf for a head-to-toe apparel deal.
Matthew Wolff: What's in the bag
- Driver: TaylorMade M6, 8 degrees, Graphite Design TP 7TX shaft
- Fairway wood: TaylorMade M6 3-wood, 15 degrees, Project X HZRDUS Smoke 6.5 TX shaft
- Irons: TaylorMade P760 2-iron; TaylorMade P750 Tour Proto irons (3I-PW), Nippon Modus 130x shafts
- Wedge: TaylorMade Milled Grind Raw wedges (52, 56 and 62 degrees), True Temper DG x100 shafts
- Putter: TaylorMade Spider X Copper putter, with single-bend shaft
- Ball: TaylorMade TP5x