The 2019 BMW Charity Pro-Am field is filled with celebrities, as the Web.com Tour pulls off its equivalent of the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am in Greenville, S.C., this week at Thornblade Club.
BMW Charity Pro-Am format: Each of the professionals in the field is paired with an amateur partner for each of the first three rounds, with a 54-hole cut after each player has competed on each of the three courses in the tournament rotation.
The top 10 lowest scoring pro-am teams, six lowest scoring pro-celebrity teams and the lowest 65 pros (and ties) advance to play Sunday’s final round at Thornblade Club.
Celebrities in the 2019 BMW Charity Pro-Am field
- NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre
- Television actor Anthony Anderson (“Black-ish”)
- Television actor Brian Baumgartner (“Kevin” – The Office)
- MLB All-Star Josh Beckett
- Television actor Lucas Black (“NCIS”)
- Comedian Larry the Cable Guy
- ESPN Anchor Michael Collins
- Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev
- NFL player Patrick Peterson
- “Duck Dynasty” star Willie Robertson
- Former MLB player Iván (Pudge) Rodríguez
- “Southern Charm” star Shep Rose
- Former MLB player Ozzie Smith
- Former NFL player Josh Scobee
- Former MLB player Fred McGriff