The 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open field is one of the most popular events on the PGA Tour. Being one of the biggest parties in golf, with a good purse, is attractive to lots of players.
The Waste Management Phoenix Open exemption criteria tend to use the PGA Tour's existing priority order to determine the 132-player field.
While the field has some exemptions, this is typically a straightforward entry.
Waste Management Phoenix Open qualifying and exemption categories
- 127 players are certainly drawn from the PGA Tour current priority order the Friday before the tournament, while exemptions can be used for five other categories (if applicable):
- The top finishers on the 2018 Web.com Tour money list
- A sponsor exemption from current membership
- An unrestricted sponsor exemption
- An open qualifier
- The current PGA National Professional champion