The 2018 Ryder Cup continues Saturday morning from Le Golf National in Paris, France, with the 12 American players and 12 European players gathering for the second day of eight matches after Europe attained a 5-3 lead.
In the morning session, which starts at 2 a.m. Eastern time in the United States, there will be four matches of fourball -- also known as best ball. European captain Thomas Bjorn has selected the order of the sessions with fourball going first on Friday and Saturday, with the matches announced after a blind submission of lineups by both captain Bjorn and US captain Jim Furyks following Friday play.
At 11:30 a.m. local time on Friday, during the opening session, captains Bjorn and Furyk will submit their lineups for the afternoon foursomes session. They'll have 30 minutes to make any more changes before lineups are locked at noon.
However, while we don't know the matches and order of play, we also know the tee times for the Saturday afternoon foursomes session.
The 2018 Ryder Cup Saturday TV coverage is on Golf Channel from 2 a.m. Eastern.
2018 Ryder Cup Saturday tee times and pairings
All times are local (Paris is +6 hours from the US Eastern time zone)
Saturday morning fourball
- 8:10 a.m. (2:10 a.m. Eastern) -- Match 9 -- Tony Finau and Brooks Koepka vs. Rory McIlroy and Sergio Garcia
- 8:25 a.m. (2:25 a.m. Eastern) -- Match 10 -- Dustin Johnson and Rickie Fowler vs. Paul Casey and Tyrrell Hatton
- 8:40 a.m. (2:40 a.m. Eastern) -- Match 11 -- Tiger Woods and Patrick Reed vs. Francesco Molinari and Tommy Fleetwood
- 8:55 a.m. (2:55 a.m. Eastern) -- Match 12 -- Jordan Spieth and Justin Thomas vs. Ian Poulter and Jon Rahm
Saturday afternoon foursomes
- 1:50 p.m. (7:50 a.m. Eastern) -- Match 13 -- Dustin Johnson and Brooks Koepka vs. Justin Rose and HenriK Stenson
- 2:05 p.m. (8:05 a.m. Eastern) -- Match 14 -- Bubba Watson and Webb Simpson vs. Sergio Garcia and Alex Noren
- 2:20 p.m. (8:20 a.m. Eastern) -- Match 15 -- Tiger Woods and Bryson DeChambeau vs. Tommy Fleetwood and Francesco Molinari
- 2:35 p.m. (8:35 a.m. Eastern) -- Match 16 -- Jordan Spieth and Justin Thomas vs. Ian Poulter and Rory McIlroy