The 2018 GolfSixes betting odds have been released for the two-day event at Centurion Club in England.
The betting favorite are the Denmark duo of Thorbjorn Olesen/Lucas Bjerregaard and the Spanish team of Pablo Larrazabal/Adrain Otaegui, both going off at 5-to-1 (+500) betting odds in the 16-team event.
2018 GolfSixes expert picks
If you're looking for someone to wager on at this week's GolfSixes, here are our expert tips:
- England Women: Hull has been great on the LPGA this year, and Georgia Hall has a tremendous potential.
- England Men: Wallace is ready to take a big leap to superstardom, and Pepperell was a winner this season.
- Thailand: Kiradech could carry Jaidee, who has struggled in the least 15 months.
2018 GolfSixes betting odds
- Denmark (Thorbjorn Olesen/Lucas Bjerregaard): +500
- Spain (Pablo Larrazabal/Adrain Otaegui): +500
- France (Mike Lorenzo-Vera/Romain Wattel): +600
- England (Eddie Pepperell/Matt Wallace): +750
- South Africa (George Coetzee/Haydn Porteous): +900
- Sweden (Alexander Bjorn/Joakim Lagergren): +1000
- Thailand (Thongchai Jaidee/Kiradech Aphibarnrat): +1100
- South Korea (Soomin Lee/Jeunghun Wang): +1400
- Scotland (Richie Ramsay/Scott Jamieson): +1600
- Australia (Sam Brazel/Wade Ormsby): +1800
- Ireland (Paul Dunne/Gavin Moynihan): +1800
- Italy (Edoardo Molinari/Renato Paratore): +2000
- USA (Daniel Im/David Lipsky): +2500
- England Women (Georgia Hall/Charley Hull): +5000
- European Captains (Thomas Bjorn/Catriona Matthew): +8000
- European Women (Mel Reid/Carlota Ciganda): +9000