The 2018 Sony Open in Hawaii ends with Sunday's final round at Waialae Country Club in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sunday final round preview, leaderboard
Tom Hoge (ho-gee) enters the final round with a one-stroke lead over Brian Harman and Patton Kizzire at 16-under 194, searching for his first PGA Tour win. Kyle Stanley is alone in fourth on 14-under total, with Chris Kirk alone in fifth at 12 under par.
Hoge is excited to have his first 54-hole lead.
"It's a new position," he said Saturday. "It's a good one obviously. I've been close to the lead a few times in the fall. So a little bit to draw on there. Haven't quite pulled it off yet. Just getting a little more belief in myself, and hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day for me."
Defending champion Justin Thomas enters the final round six shots back of the lead.
"You can go shoot 8 or 9 under in a heartbeat out here," Thomas said. "It's hard if you're five back and you're in 15th or 20th as opposed to five back and you're in 6th or 7th, but, yeah, we'll just wait and see."
2018 Sony Open in Hawaii leaderboard
- 1. Tom Hoge: -16 (194)
- T2. Brian Harman: -15 (195)
- T2. Patton Kizzire: -15 (195)
- 4. Kyle Stanley: -14 (196)
- 5. Chris Kirk: -13 (197)
- T6. Russell Knox: -12 (198)
- T6. Ollie Schniederjans: -12 (198)
- 8. Cameron Smith: -11 (199)
- T9. Talor Gooch: -10 (200)
- T9. Sam Saunders: -10 (200)
- T9. Webb Simpson: -10 (200)
- T9. Brian Stuard: -10 (200)
- T9. Justin Thomas: -10 (200)
Sunday's final round pairings and tee times
All times Eastern
- 2:20 p.m. -- Lanto Griffin, Kevin Kisner, Austin Cook
- 2:30 p.m. -- Jason Dufner, Stewart Cink, Jordan Spieth
- 2:40 p.m. -- Matt Jones, Nicholas Lindheim, Xinjun Zhang
- 2:50 p.m. -- Corey Conners, Keith Mitchell, Jonathan Byrd
- 3 p.m. -- Daisuke Kataoka, Gary Woodland, Jerry Kelly
- 3:10 p.m. -- Chez Reavie, Emiliano Grillo, Ryan Blaum
- 3:20 p.m. -- Ryan Armour, Zach Johnson, Scott Brown
- 3:30 p.m. -- Ben Martin, James Hahn, Nate Lashley
- 3:40 p.m. -- Talor Gooch, Scott Piercy, Rory Sabbatini
- 3:50 p.m. -- Sam Saunders, Webb Simpson, Brian Stuard
- 4 p.m. -- Ollie Schniederjans, Cameron Smith, Justin Thomas
- 4:10 p.m. -- Kyle Stanley, Chris Kirk, Russell Knox
- 4:20 p.m. -- Tom Hoge, Patton Kizzire, Brian Harman
- 2:20 p.m. -- Brandon Harkins, Adam Schenk, Charles Howell III
- 2:30 p.m. -- Daniel Berger, Dominic Bozzelli, Tony Finau
- 2:40 p.m. -- Wesley Bryan, Harris English, Xander Schauffele
- 2:50 p.m. -- John Peterson, Tyrone Van Aswegen, Marc Leishman
- 3 p.m. -- Jason Kokrak, Keegan Bradley, Brian Gay
- 3:10 p.m. -- Conrad Shindler, Ryan Palmer, Jonathan Randolph
- 3:20 p.m. -- Sam Ryder, Matt Every, Seamus Power
- 3:30 p.m. -- J.J. Spaun, Hudson Swafford, Roberto Diaz
- 3:40 p.m. -- John Oda, Kevin Tway, Andrew Putnam
- 3:50 p.m. -- Si Woo Kim, Shugo Imahira, Stephan Jaegar
- 4 p.m. -- Blayne Barber, Vaughn Taylor, Steve Allan
- 4:10 p.m. -- William McGirt, D.A. Points
- 4:20 p.m. -- Colt Knost, Joel Dahmen
Sunday's TV channel and coverage
The final round of the 2018 Sony Open in Hawaii airs on Golf Channel from 6-10 p.m. Eastern, going longer as needed. The broadcast can be streamed on Golf Channel's app and website.
PGA Tour Radio on SiriusXM has coverage from 4-10 p.m. Eastern.