The 2018 Sentry Tournament of Champions ends with Sunday's final round at Kapalua Resort's Plantation Course on Maui in Hawaii.
Sunday final round preview, leaderboard
Dustin Johnson enters the final round in search of his second win in this event and hoping to continue his best streak among active players for wins in consecutive seasons. A win on Sunday would mean an 11th consecutive season with a win, with Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer holding the all-time mark at 17 consecutive seasons each with a victory.
Johnson leads by two shots over Brian Harman on 16-under 203 (it's a par-73 course), and Jon Rahm is alone in third place in the 34-player field at 12-under total. Those are the three most likely to be in the mix for the win, as the biggest final-round comeback at Kapalua since arriving there in 1999 for this event has been four shots, done three times. Everyone else, then, is conceivably playing for second place.
The world No. 1 is hoping to get the win after surrendering a six-shot 54-hole lead at November's WGC-HSBC Champions, where Justin Rose quickly caught up to a stumbling Johnson and then won.
Johnson claims that meltdown is a distant memory.
"I mean, look, it was a long time ago," he said Saturday. "It's completely different golf course. It was, what, two months ago or something. So, yeah, I'm going to try not to think about it tomorrow, hopefully I won't. But I just need to go out and play my game and just see what happens."
2018 Sentry Tournament of Champions leaderboard
- 1. Dustin Johnson -- -16 (203)
- 2. Brian Harman -- -14 (205)
- 3. Jon Rahm -- -12 (207)
- T4. Jason Dufner -- -11 (208)
- T4. Rickie Fowler -- -11 (208)
- T6. Pat Perez -- -10 (209)
- T6. Jhonattan Vegas -- -10 (209)
- 8. Chris Stroud -- -9 (210)
- T9. Daniel Berger -- -8 (211)
- T9. Billy Horschel -- -8 (211)
- T9. Jordan Spieth -- -8 (211)
Sunday's final round pairings and tee times
All times Eastern
- 3 p.m. -- D.A. Points, Brooks Koepka
- 3:10 p.m. -- Adam Hadwin, Jonas Blixt
- 3:20 p.m. -- Wesley Bryan, Justin Thomas
- 3:30 p.m. -- Brendan Steele, Hudson Swafford
- 3:40 p.m. -- Austin Cook, Kyle Stanley
- 3:50 p.m. -- Grayson Murray, Bryson DeChambeau
- 4 p.m. -- Xander Schauffele, Russell Henley
- 4:10 p.m. -- Ryan Armour, Kevin Chappell
- 4:20 p.m. -- Cameron Smith, Patton Kizzire
- 4:30 p.m. -- Hideki Matsuyama, Marc Leishman
- 4:40 p.m. -- Kevin Kisner, Patrick Cantlay
- 4:50 p.m. -- Jordan Spieth, Si Woo Kim
- 5 p.m. -- Daniel Berger, Billy Horschel
- 5:10 p.m. -- Pat Perez, Chris Stroud
- 5:20 p.m. -- Jason Dufner, Jhonattan Vegas
- 5:30 p.m. -- Jon Rahm, Rickie Fowler
- 5:40 p.m. -- Dustin Johnson, Brian Harman
Sunday's TV channel and coverage
The final round of the 2018 Sentry Tournament of Champions airs on Golf Channel from 6-10 p.m. Eastern, going longer as needed. The broadcast can be streamed on Golf Channel's app and website.
PGA Tour Radio on SiriusXM has coverage from 5-10 p.m. Eastern.