The 2017 US Women's Amateur bracket leaderboard is headed by winner Sophia Schubert, with the University of Texas product defeating Albane Valenzuela, who goes to Stanford, by a 6-and-5 count in the final match.
Schubert was 4 up after the morning 18 at San Diego Country Club in Chula Vista, Calif., eventually closing out the rout.
Schubert collects no money for the victory as she is an amateur and there is no purse for the event.
2017 US Women's Amateur winner, leaderboard, results and prize money payouts
- Sophia Schubert def. Albane Valenzuela, 6 and 5
- Albane Valenzuela def. Lilia Kha-tu Vu, 3 and 2
- Sophia Schubert def. Chia Yen Wu, 2 UP
- Lilia Kha-tu Vu def. Lucy Li, 4 and 3
- Albane Valenzuela def. Robynn Ree, 4 and 3
- Chia Yen Wu def. Lauren Stephenson, 30 holes
- Sophia Schubert def. Isabella Fierro, 3 and 1
Round of 16
- Lucy Li def. Shannon Aubert, 1 up
- Lilia Kha-tu Vu def. Sarah Rhee, 6 and 5
- Albane Valenzuela def. Stephanie Lau, 4 and 3
- Robynn Ree def. Karen Miyamoto, 1 UP
- Chia Yen Wu def. Kristen Gillman, 3 and 1
- Lauren Stephenson def. Gigi Stoll, 5 and 4
- Isabella Ferro def. Haley Moore, 6 and 4
- Sophia Schubert def. Zoe Campos, 7 and 6