The 2017 British Open Championship tee times and groupings for Thursday’s first round and Friday’s second round have been released, and the tee sheet has some fascinating threesomes for the start of the week at Royal Birkdale in England.
We take a look at the full set of tee times in this article, but we focus on the featured groups, including tee times for the top 10 players in the world.
2017 British Open Championship tee times for featured players, groups for Rounds 1 and 2
All times are Eastern
- Dustin Johnson — 9:48 a.m./4:47 a.m.
- Hideki Matsuyama — 5:09 a.m./10:10 a.m.
- Jordan Spieth — 4:47 a.m./9:48 a.m.
- Rory McIlroy — 9:48 a.m./4:47 a.m.
- Sergio Garcia — 8:04 a.m./3:03 a.m.
- Jason Day — 8:04 a.m./3:03 a.m.
- Jon Rahm — 9:59 a.m./4:58 a.m.
- Henrik Stenson — 4:47 a.m./9:48 a.m.
- Alex Noren — 3:03 a.m./8:04 a.m.
- Rickie Fowler — 8:26 a.m./3:25 a.m.
- 4:47 a.m./9:48 a.m. — Henrik Stenson, Si Woo Kim, Jordan Spieth
- 4:58 a.m./9:59 a.m. — Louis Oosthuizen, Justin Rose, Justin Thomas
- 5:09 a.m./10:10 a.m. — Brooks Koepka, Hideki Matsuyama, Tommy Fleetwood
- 8:04 a.m./3:03 a.m. — Zach Johnson, Jason Day, Sergio Garcia
- 8:26 a.m./3:25 a.m. — Rickie Fowler, Adam Scott, Paul Casey
- 9:48 a.m./4:47 a.m. — Rory McIlroy, Dustin Johnson, Charl Schwartzel
- 9:59 a.m./4:58 a.m. — Jon Rahm, Patrick Reed, Lee Westwood
- 10:10 a.m./5:09 a.m. — Phil Mickelson, Francesco Molinari, Marc Leishman
NEXT: 2017 British Open Championship tee times for Round 1