The 2017 Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic continues on Saturday (July 7) with the third round from the Oneida Reservation near Green Bay, Wis. The third round begins right at 7:30 a.m. Central time, with players teeing off two tees on the inaugural tournament host.
In this new event, a field headlined by In Gee Chun and Ariya Jutanugarn is vying for the $300,000 third-place prize from the $2 million prize pool.
We've got all the info you need to know to get ready for the 2017 Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic third round, including the leaderboard featured groups and tee times, TV times and how you can watch online, as well third-round pin placements.
Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic leaderboard
The 2017 Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic leaderboard is headed after Round 1 by Laura Gonzalez Escallon and Sei Young Kim, who both shot 7-under 65 to take a one-shot lead over Min-G Kim and Madeleine Sheils. (LPGA.com has the live leaderboard.)
Leaderboard to start Round 3
|3||Jaye Marie Green||-10||68||66||134|
Tee times and featured groups
A full starting field teed off in threesomes on Friday. However, the field did not complete the third round because of a lengthy weather delay. That meant the third round resumed Saturday morning, with the 2017 Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic Saturday tee times now available.
- 12:02 p.m. -- Sei Young Kim, Mina Harigae, Lee-Anne Pace
- 12:13 p.m. -- Dori Carter, Suzann Pettersen, Alejandra Llaneza
- 12:24 p.m. -- Tiffany Joh, Katherine Perry, Olafia Kristinsdottir
- 12:35 p.m. -- Aditi Ashok, Marissa L Steen, Jeong Eun Lee
- 12:46 p.m. -- Dana Finkelstein, Ayako Uehara, Becky Morgan
- 12:57 p.m. -- Pornanong Phatlum, Bronte Law, Caroline Hedwall
- 1:08 p.m. -- Brittany Altomare, In Gee Chun, Dani Holmqvist
- 1:19 p.m. -- Cydney Clanton, Megan Khang, Alena Sharp
- 1:30 p.m. -- Mariah Stackhouse, Georgia Hall, Yani Tseng
- 1:41 p.m. -- Jodi Ewart Shadoff, Cristie Kerr, Angel Yin
- 1:52 p.m. -- Amelia Lewis, Karine Icher, Madeleine L Sheils
- 2:03 p.m. -- Moriya Jutanugarn, Christina Kim, Eun-Hee Ji
- 2:14 p.m. -- Ashleigh Buhai, Pavarisa Yoktuan, Ilhee Lee
- 2:25 p.m. -- Katherine Kirk, Sandra Gal, Jaye Marie Green
- 12:02 p.m. -- Brooke M. Henderson, Annie Park, Dottie Ardina
- 12:13 p.m. -- Jackie Stoelting, Hee Young Park, Nicole Broch Larsen
- 12:24 p.m. -- Emily K. Pedersen, Samantha Richdale, Samantha A Troyanovich
- 12:35 p.m. -- Laura Gonzalez Escallon, Xiyu Lin, Lee Lopez
- 12:46 p.m. -- Vicky Hurst, Sherman Santiwiwatthanaphong, Augusta James
- 12:57 p.m. -- Kris Tamulis, Wichanee Meechai, Mel Reid
- 1:08 p.m. -- Silvia Cavalleri, Brooke Pancake, Rachel Rohanna
- 1:19 p.m. -- Ryann O'Toole, Cindy LaCrosse, Min Lee
- 1:30 p.m. -- Catriona Matthew, Kim Kaufman, Mariajo Uribe
- 1:41 p.m. -- Sun Young Yoo, Giulia Molinaro, Briana Mao
- 1:52 p.m. -- Karrie Webb, Amy Olson, Caroline Masson
- 2:03 p.m. -- Joanna Klatten, Minjee Lee
- 2:14 p.m. -- Candie Kung, Katie Burnett
The LPGA Tour releases the third-round pin sheet with the pin placements (or as they say officially, hole locations) just before play gets going after the completion of the second round.
— LPGA (@LPGA) July 8, 2017
TV times and how to watch online
The Thornberry Creek LPGA Classic airs on TV on Saturday on Golf Channel, with coverage going from 5:30-8:30 p.m. Eastern.
On the Golf Channel app and on golfchannel.com, streaming coverage beings at 5:30 p.m. Eastern.