Looking for 2017 Memorial Tournament picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2017 Memorial Tournament rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The Memorial Tournament has a very strong field most years, and this year is no different. Dustin Johnson, Jordan Spieth, Jason Day, Jon Rahm...everyone's there, pretty much (except Rory and Sergio). It's a second-shot golf course that hosts, and Muirfield Village is one of the best on the PGA Tour.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free. GNN Plus members get additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends.
2017 Memorial Tournament rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Dustin Johnson - Hard to go against DJ anytime these days, and he's been competitive in his starts since coming back from the Masters slip-n-fall. Good Memorial record.
2. Jon Rahm - Jon Rahm is probably the second-best player on the planet right now. He's torching every course, and that leads me to believe he's going to be world No. 1 in a year from now.
3. Jordan Spieth - The news of Spieth's demise is #fakenews. The guy loves Colonial, yes, but he was magical on the weekend at Hogan's Alley. Needs to get off to better starts in tournaments.
4. Hideki Matsuyama - Matsuyama is a past champion here, and he's got a great, albeit small, record here.
5. Matt Kuchar - Kuchar is just perfect at Memorial, and he's playing some great golf since that ace at the Masters. He has seven top-15 finishes here in his last nine starts. C'mon.
6. Jason Day - Day has playing privileges here, and it seems like he's getting back into winning form after dealing with family issues to start the season.
7. Tony Finau - I'm back on the Finau train. He's been playing very solid golf of late, just having trouble closing 'em out. Good record at Jack's place with a few top-15s.
8. Billy Horschel - Admittedly, this is my riskiest pick of the week. He's been volatile of late, with a bunch of MCs and a win sprinkled in at the Nelson. However, top 15 here two of the last three years is nice.
9. Webb Simpson - I recognize my anti-Webb bias. It's nothing personal. However, he's playing really strong golf right now. He should've won Colonial but he's not a good frontrunner.
10. Byeong-hun An - Ben An is rounding into form just in time for the Presidents Cup. A couple of top-10s of late over here, and he was in contention on Sunday at Wentworth on the Euro Tour.
My DraftKings lineup for this week:
- Jon Rahm - $11,100
- Matt Kuchar - $9,400
- Tony Finau - $7,900
- Webb Simpson - $7,900
- Byeong-hun An - $6,900
- Billy Horschel - $6,700
To access this research hidden below and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus to gain access to the analysis! Your first two months' dues will be donated to one of two charities: Special Olympics or The First Tee!