The 2017 Masters Saturday pin sheet has been released for the third round during Moving Day. With ideal weather conditions expected -- sunny and in the low 70s -- for the final two days of the tournament, there should be plenty of roars.
Let's look at the hole locations (pin placements) as selected by the Masters Tournament Committee.
2017 Masters Saturday third round pin placements
Some things to note:
- The hole location for the third hole invites trying to drive the green but a good wedge shot could be as well rewarded
- The pin on the 10th is actually relatively difficult to hold but easy to hit a flare shot that lands that way.
- The hole location on the 12th invites a draw, but it also invites the water. Play for the middle of the green.
- The hole location on No. 15 is good for bailing out to the left or right, but making an eagle will be difficult.
- At the 16th, we've got our usual hole location for Saturday, which is tough to stick the landing on the shelf right-half of the green.