Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf rankings. Each week of the PGA Tour season, we'll present our top fantasy golf picks for that week's tournament and give fantasy golf and betting tips for DraftKings' and FanDuel's one-week fantasy leagues, daily fantasy golf lineups, Yahoo fantasy golf, Golf Channel fantasy golf and PGA Tour fantasy golf leagues.
The PGA Tour moves back to Florida for the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort near Tampa. The Snake Pit in the Copperhead Course will prove a stern test to a field featuring the likes of Justin Thomas and Henrik Stenson.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free. GNN Plus members get additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends.
2017 Valspar Championship rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Justin Thomas - JT faded hard on Sunday in the D.F. of Mexico (bonus points if you know what D.F. stands for), but he's clearly the class player in the field. Good finish here last year, though it's easy to forget he hasn't seen a lot of places more than twice.
2. Henrik Stenson - Stenson got Montezuma's Revenge in Mexico City, and so that's why he's No. 2 this week. Otherwise, good record, comes here often.
3. Matt Kuchar - Kuchar has been pretty effective since kicking off 2017, with T-22 and T-20 in his last two starts. His putting weakness isn't a big liability.
4. Patrick Reed - Since the calendar turned to February, Reed has been a dud. A total dud. However, he's a great ballstriker on a course that separates players by that skill.
5. Bill Haas - Haas was outclassed in Mexico, but he's otherwise been great this season. This is a good track for him, and he should have won here last year.
6. Kevin Na - Na is not the most reliable guy this season, unlike his start to last season. However, he cashes checks, and he occasionally contends. A good record here in a weak field makes him a worthy tip.
7. Gary Woodland - Woodland has four top-six finishes this season. He's coming into his own as a player, just not closing.
8. Graham DeLaet - Did you know DeLaet is 15th on the PGA Tour in strokes gained putting? Me neither, until I saw it on Twitter. But, the Canadian has overcome the chip yips and is playing brilliant golf that reminds why he is such a great ballstriker.
9. Stewart Cink - Back when Cink was playing well before the last two seasons, he had some routine top-15 finishes here. He's playing well, particularly in an event where veterans tend to thrive.
10. Jim Furyk - This is an important week for Furyk, who has been abysmal individually since becoming the Ryder Cup captain. At No. 50 in the OWGR, he's in danger of missing the Masters. Great record here, and he's a horse-for-course pick.
My DraftKings lineup for this week:
- Bill Haas - $9,200
- Gary Woodland - $8,900
- Kevin Na - $8,700
- Graham DeLaet - $8,400
- Stewart Cink - $7,600
- Nick Watney - $7,100
To access this research hidden below and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus to gain access to the analysis! Your first two months' dues will be donated to one of two charities: Special Olympics or The First Tee!