Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf rankings. Each week of the European Tour season, we'll present our top fantasy golf picks for that week's tournament and give fantasy golf and betting tips for DraftKings' one-week fantasy leagues and other fantasy golf leagues.
The European Tour remains in South Africa this week for the Tshwane Open. Like most of these events, South Africans dominate. George Coetzee is de facto defending champion, with Charl Schwartzel competing this week in the World Golf Championships event.
For those new to our weekly European Tour picks, we offer our top five players for free. GNN Plus members get our full top 10, additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends.
2017 Hero Indian Open rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Anirban Lahiri - Lahiri won here in 2015, and he was in the hunt last year. Having a great year.
2. George Coetzee - Coetzee is the most consistent player in the field right now other than RCB, who is suffering from jet lag.
3. Rafa Cabrera Bello - RCB is going on jet leg from a mediocre fitness in the WGC-Mexico Championship. However, even a tired RCB is better than almost everyone here.
4. Kiradech Aphibarnrat - Kiradech is a class player, but he's an unpredictable one. He could easily win and he could easily MC, but this is a longer track.
5. Peter Uihlein - Uihlein has been coming back into form, perhaps regaining the winning touch.
To access the rest of our top 10, additional analysis and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus! Your first two months' dues will be donated to one of two charities: Special Olympics or The First Tee!