Tickets for the 2017 Masters have already been doled out by Augusta National Golf Club to annual badge holders and those who win lotteries for individual and practice round tickets. That means 2017 Masters tickets are available at this point only on the sometimes spurious secondary ticket market.
Getting a patron weekly badge, a badge for all four Masters tournament rounds or for single rounds is not cheap. Here’s how much 2017 Masters ticket prices are going for right now on StubHub.
2017 Masters ticket prices
- 2017 Masters weekly badge (Monday-Sunday): $8,595 minimum
- 2017 Masters competition badge (Thursday-Sunday): $4,747 minimum
- 2017 Masters Thursday-Friday badge: $3,050 minimum
- 2017 Masters Saturday-Sunday badge: $2,887 minimum
- 2017 Masters Wednesday Par-3 Contest ticket: $1,300
- 2017 Masters Thursday ticket: $1,698
- 2017 Masters Friday ticket: $1,395
- 2017 Masters Saturday ticket: $1,418
- 2017 Masters Sunday ticket: $1,360
Masters ticket prices can fluctuate wildly the week of the tournament, depending on the quality of the leaderboard, particularly on Saturday and Championship Sunday.
If you’re purchasing a badge from a badgeholder, you’re effectively renting a Masters badge for the time you have it. You’ll pick it up in person and return it to the badgeholder when you’re done with the days you’ve purchased to use it. You’ll also sign documentation swearing to follow patron ground rules at Augusta National and agreeing to a sizable penalty if you don’t return the badges as agreed upon.