Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf rankings. Each week of the PGA Tour season, we'll present our top fantasy golf picks for that week's tournament and give fantasy golf and betting tips for DraftKings' and FanDuel's one-week fantasy leagues, daily fantasy golf lineups, Yahoo fantasy golf, Golf Channel fantasy golf and PGA Tour fantasy golf leagues.
The PGA Tour moves from Florida to Mexico for a pit stop in the Flexico Swing, as Mexico City hosts its first World Golf Championships event. The Club de Golf Chapultepec hosts the world's top 50 minus Jason Day (out with illness) in what amounts to a new tournament that might have the look and feel in many ways of the old International in Colorado.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free. GNN Plus members get additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends.
2017 WGC-Mexico Championship rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Dustin Johnson - He's the best player in the world, and this place could be a pitch and putt for him.
2. Jordan Spieth - Spieth has been brilliant all year, and the course isn't long enough to give him any kind of trouble.
3. Rickie Fowler - Fowler finished off a big lead at Honda, and he's been strong throughout the season. Keep it going.
4. Hideki Matsuyama - Matsuyama is now fourth in the world, and he should thrive this week at a place that demands great tee-to-green ballstriking.
5. Rory McIlroy - McIlroy would be ranked higher, but there has to be a smidge of doubt about his form coming back from injury.
6. Adam Scott - Scott has been solid in his first two starts this season on the PGA Tour. Not sure he'll win, but he used to love this event at Doral, so the time of year is good.
7. Justin Rose - Rose came out of the gates hot, and he wrapped up a top-five finish at Riviera, another course ideal for great ballstrikers.
8. Sergio Garcia - Garcia disappointed at Riviera, but he got back on track at Honda.
9. Henrik Stenson - Kind of crazy to get Stenson in here at ninth, but he's just so long and good from tee to green that he deserves consideration, particularly if you're in need of starts.
10. Jon Rahm - A bit of a step up in weight class this week for Rahm, but he's a guy who can handle big-boy parks and fields. Love his ballstriking.
My DraftKings lineup for this week:
- Justin Rose - $9,600
- Jon Rahm - $9,000
- Sergio Garcia - $8,500
- Jason Dufner - $8,100
- Rafa Cabrera-Bello - $7,400
- Louis Oosthuizen - $7,200
To access this research hidden below and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus to gain access to the analysis! Your first two months' dues will be donated to one of two charities: Special Olympics or The First Tee!