Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf rankings. Each week of the PGA Tour season, we'll present our top fantasy golf picks for that week's tournament and give fantasy golf and betting tips for DraftKings' and FanDuel's one-week fantasy leagues, daily fantasy golf lineups, Yahoo fantasy golf, Golf Channel fantasy golf and PGA Tour fantasy golf leagues.
The PGA Tour moves cross-country to Florida for The Honda Classic at PGA National's Champion Course in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. The field here isn't quite as good as in recent years (perhaps the purse being a factor, approximately $700,000 less than each of the last two weeks), but it's still got a great international presence.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free. GNN Plus members get additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends.
2017 Honda Classic rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Adam Scott - Scott got off to a great start in his 2017 PGA Tour campaign with a T-11 at Riviera. He's got a good record at PGA National as he eases into his season in typical fashion.
2. Rickie Fowler - Fowler is playing very good golf this season...just not much of it. Fowler is a big fan of PGA National, and that's a good combo this week.
3. Sergio Garcia - Garcia is a good pick even though he was disappointing at Riviera. He won convincingly in Dubai, and last week in L.A. was pretty odd. Don't get scared on him.
4. Justin Thomas - JT landed with a thud in Phoenix, but he was a respectable T-39 in Los Angeles. He was T-3 here last year after a missed cut in his first try.
5. Rafa Cabrera Bello - This field has a strong international presence, and RCB has been playing well across the world so far in 2017.
6. Thomas Pieters - Pieters tweeted something kind of crazy, that he's been under par in each of his last six rounds. His final round to finish T-2 at Riviera was his first without a double bogey. Lots of potential, and can earn his PGA Tour card with another good finish.
7. Russell Knox - Knox missed the cut at Phoenix, but he should be a gamer in the inevitable wind that comes up at the Champion Course.
8. Charles Howell III - The West Coast Swing is over, so ditch CH3, right? No. We like him at PGA National. Then ditch him.
9. Paul Casey - The man isn't blowing people away, but it's hard not to like his ballstriking on this course, where his record is solid.
10. Russell Henley - Henley MC'd in the California Desert, but he has otherwise been playing great golf. A past winner here, Henley is a threat.
My DraftKings lineup for this week:
- Russell Knox - $9,000
- Rafa Cabrera Bello - $8,000
- Russell Henley - $7,900
- Thomas Pieters - $7,700
- Keegan Bradley - $7,600
- Ollie Schniederjans - $7,600
To access this research hidden below and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus to gain access to the analysis! Your first two months' dues will be donated to one of two charities: Special Olympics or The First Tee!