Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf rankings. Each week of the PGA Tour season, we'll present our top fantasy golf picks for that week's tournament and give fantasy golf and betting tips for DraftKings' and FanDuel's one-week fantasy leagues, daily fantasy golf lineups, Yahoo fantasy golf, Golf Channel fantasy golf and PGA Tour fantasy golf leagues.
The PGA Tour moves from Arizona back to California and onto the Monterey Peninsula for the 2017 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. The event features a 72-hole professional tournament alongside a 72-hole pro-am competition on a three-course rotation of Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill and the Shore Course at Monterey Peninsula Country Club.
We've got a good field, including defending champion Vaughn Taylor, Dustin Johnson, Jason Day and Jordan Spieth.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free. GNN Plus members get additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends.
2017 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Dustin Johnson -- DJ is a stud at Pebble. One-fourth of his pro wins are here. Playing in the pro-am with the Great One is actually a good influence, in our opinion.
2. Jordan Spieth -- Spieth has been on a top-10 tear. Now, he hasn't been in the thick of it at the very end of a lot of those high finishes, but he's lurking and hanging around. Struggled putting in Phoenix.
3. Jason Day -- Day also has a sterling record here, and his, um, deliberate pace of play actually jibes really well with the brutal pace of this pro-am.
4. Phil Mickelson -- Mickelson has hung around in the mix heading into Sunday each of the last two weeks. Needs a little push to fight for a win. Maybe remembering what happened with Vaughn Taylor will do it.
5. Patrick Reed -- This just seems like an event Reed should win. He's a great ballstriker. But maybe the schmoozing part is weird. Decent form of late.
6. Justin Rose -- Rose has come out of the gates hot to start the year. Great efforts in Honolulu and at Torrey.
7. Webb Simpson -- Webb has played well of late, with a couple of top-15s, including the playoff loss in Phoenix. Length isn't an issue and putting shouldn't kill him.
8. Jimmy Walker -- This guy has five top-15s in this event in the last six years. How can you not like that? Well, two MCs in his last two events at places he loves.
9. Brandt Snedeker -- Sneds is a winner here, and he loves playing in California. The T-9 at Torrey was encouraging after a shocking MC at Waialae.
10. Pat Perez -- Perez would be ranked higher with a good record here, but he pulled out of PHX as a precaution with a shoulder tweak. Something to watch.
My DraftKings lineup for this week:
- Phil Mickelson - $9,300
- Justin Rose - $9,200
- Webb Simpson - $8,200
- Daniel Summerhays - $7,600
- Chris Kirk - $7,500
- Pat Perez - $7,300
To access this research hidden below and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus to gain access to the analysis! Your first two months' dues will be donated to one of two charities: Special Olympics or The First Tee!