The 2017 Waste Management Phoenix Open tee times and pairings for Saturday's third round have been released, and we've got some great pairings.
In the final group off the first tee at TPC Scottsdale at 10:50 a.m. local time (12:50 p.m. Eastern), co-leaders Brendan Steele and Byeong-hun An will play with Martin Laird, among those tied for second place, a shot behind at 9-under 133.
Hideki Matsuyama, Matt Kuchar and Sung Kang are in the next-to-last threesome at 10:40 a.m.
Players will go off in threesomes off the first and 10th tees.
2017 Waste Management Phoenix Open tee times for Round 3
All times are Mountain
- 8:50 a.m. -- Mark Hubbard, Harris English, Patrick Reed
- 9 a.m. -- John Peterson, Jordan Spieth, Boo Weekley
- 9:10 a.m. -- Phil Mickelson, Webb Simpson, Kevin Na
- 9:20 a.m. -- Geoff Ogilvy, Ollie Schienderjans, Brian Stuard
- 9:30 a.m. -- Steve Stricker, Shane Lowry, John Huh
- 9:40 a.m. -- Marc Leishman, Daniel Berger, J.B. Holmes
- 9:50 a.m. -- William McGirt, Morgan Hoffmann, Adam Hadwin
- 10 a.m. -- Robert Garrigus, Scott Brown, Scott Piercy
- 10:10 a.m. -- Zach Johnson, Brian Harman, Graham DeLaet
- 10:20 a.m. -- J.J. Spaun, Jonas Blixt, Daniel Summerhays
- 10:30 a.m. -- Michael Jim, Louis Oosthuizen, Rickie Fowler
- 10:40 a.m. -- Matt Kuchar, Sung Kang, Hideki Matsuyama
- 10:50 a.m. -- Byeong-hun An, Brendan Steele, Martin Laird
- 8:50 a.m. -- Charley Hoffman, Cameron Smith, Ben Crane
- 9 a.m. -- Jon Rahm, Vaughn Taylor, Chad Collins
- 9:10 a.m. -- Camilo Villegas, Grayson Murray, Sean O'Hair
- 9:20 a.m. -- Lucas Glover, J.J. Henry, Chris Kirk
- 9:30 a.m. -- Ryan Moore, Brian Gay, Troy Merritt
- 9:40 a.m. -- Russell Henley, Jamie Lovemark, Brooks Koepka
- 9:50 a.m. -- Alex Cejka, Jason Bohn, Tyrone Van Aswegen
- 10 a.m. -- Seung-yul Noh, Matt Jones, Charlie Beljan
- 10:10 a.m. -- Emiliano Grillo, Bud Cauley, Patton Kizzire
- 10:20 a.m. -- Kyle Stanley, Andrew Johnston, Wesley Bryan
- 10:30 a.m. -- Harold Varner III, Kevin Chappell, Billy Horschel
- 10:40 a.m. -- Hunter Mahan, Ken Duke, Jon Curran