Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf rankings. Each week of the European Tour season, we'll present our top fantasy golf picks for that week's tournament and give fantasy golf and betting tips for DraftKings' one-week fantasy leagues and other fantasy golf leagues.
The European Tour heads to the Middle East for the last of three events, into Dubai and the United Arab Emirates for the Omega Dubai Desert Classic. Tiger Woods is the headliner, but Henrik Stenson and Sergio Garcia are among the big names with a legit chance to win at Emirates Golf Club.
For those new to our weekly European Tour picks, we offer our top five players for free. GNN Plus members get our full top 10, additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends.
2017 Omega Dubai Desert Classic rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Henrik Stenson - Stenson's a must-pick most weeks on the European Tour, and he's practically a blind pick in the UAE. Coming off a T-8 in Abu Dhabi.
2. Tyrrell Hatton - Not a great track record in the event because of inexperience, but was T-8 last year. Continuing his roll from 2016.
3. Rafa Cabrera-Bello - A past winner here, RCB has been in the top 20 in all three Euro Tour starts this season. Poised for a big year.
4. Sergio Garcia - Welcome back, Sergio! The man's engaged, happy and playing well overall. Always a threat in the desert.
5. Danny Willett - Defending champion whose win here set up an amazing 2016. Horse-for-course pick here, even if you're not loving his game.
To access the rest of our top 10, additional analysis and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus! Your first two months' dues will be donated to one of two charities: Special Olympics or The First Tee!