Justin Thomas won the 2017 SBS Tournament of Champions for his third PGA Tour win, first in the United States and second in this 2016-17 PGA Tour season.
The 23-year-old has Titleist equipment throughout in his bag, including all 14 clubs and his golf ball.
STORY CONTINUES BELOW
Justin Thomas WITB: What's in the bag at the 2017 SBS Tournament of Champions?
- Driver: Titleist 917D3 9.5-degree driver w/Mitsubishi Diamana BF60 TX shaft
- Fairway woods: Titleist 917F3 15-degree fairway metal with Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 80 TX shaft; Titleist 915Fd 18-degree fairway wood with Fujikura Motore VC7.2 X shaft
- Irons: Titleist 716 MB irons (4-9) with True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 shafts
- Wedges: Vokey Design SM6 46-degree pitching wedge with True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 shafts; Vokey Design SM5 52-degree gap and 56-degree sand wedges with True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 shafts; Vokey Design SM6 60-degree lob wedge with True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 shaft
- Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura X5 putter
- Ball: Titleist Pro V1x golf ball
THAT WAS FUN, RIGHT?!
Get more from GNN in your inbox, including great deals and contests!
If your email address disappears, it worked! We'll never sell your info.