The 2017 SBS Tournament of Champions tee times and pairings for Sunday's final round (Round 4) have been released, and we're looking at a showdown between two players who have already won in this wraparound 2016-17 PGA Tour season.
Justin Thomas leads by two shots over Hideki Matsuyama at 18 under par, giving the two a spot in the final tee time of the final round at 3:05 p.m. Eastern time.
Before Thomas and Matsuyama, Jimmy Walker and William McGirt go off in the penultimate group at 2:55 p.m.
Jordan Spieth, the defending champion who has struggled with erratic scoring this week, is off at 1:35 p.m. with James Hahn.
Remember, Hawaii is five hours behind the Eastern time zone.
2017 SBS Tournament of Champions tee times for Final Round
All times are Eastern
- 12:35 p.m. -- Branden Grace, Billy Hurley III
- 12:45 p.m. -- Jhonattan Vegas, Mackenzie Hughes
- 12:55 p.m. -- Bubba Watson, Aaron Baddeley
- 1:05 p.m. -- Brian Stuard, Si Woo Kim
- 1:15 p.m. -- Rod Pampling, Greg Chalmers
- 1:25 p.m. -- Vaughn Taylor, Charley Hoffman
- 1:35 p.m. -- Jordan Spieth, James Hahn
- 1:45 p.m. -- Cody Gribble, Jim Herman
- 1:55 p.m. -- Jason Day, Fabian Gomez
- 2:05 p.m. -- Pat Perez, Brandt Snedeker
- 2:15 p.m. -- Tony Finau, Jason Dufner
- 2:25 p.m. -- Dustin Johnson, Daniel Berger
- 2:35 p.m. -- Patrick Reed, Russell Knox
- 2:45 p.m. -- Ryan Moore, Brendan Steele
- 2:55 p.m. -- William McGirt, Jimmy Walker
- 3:05 p.m. -- Justin Thomas, Hideki Matsuyama