The 2017 SBS Tournament of Champions tee times and pairings for Friday's Round 2 have been released, and we've repaired after the first round.
Leader Jimmy Walker tees off in the final group at 5:50 p.m., sharing a tee time with Shell Houston Open winner Jim Herman.
Defending champion Jordan Spieth struggled in the first round, and he plays with Mackenzie Hughes at 3:40 p.m. on Friday.
Remember, Hawaii is five hours behind the Eastern time zone.
2017 SBS Tournament of Champions tee times for Round 2
All times are Eastern
- 3:20 p.m. -- James Hahn, Si Woo Kim
- 3:30 p.m. -- Branden Grace, Billy Hurley III
- 3:40 p.m. -- Jordan Spieth, Mackenzie Hughes
- 3:50 p.m. -- Jhonattan Vegas, Bubba Watson
- 4 p.m. -- Brendan Steele, Brian Stuard
- 4:10 p.m. -- Russell Knox, Vaughn Taylor
- 4:20 p.m. -- Greg Chalmers, Charley Hoffman
- 4:30 p.m. -- Patrick Reed, Jason Day
- 4:40 p.m. -- William McGirt, Brandt Snedeker
- 4:50 p.m. -- Tony Finau, Fabian Gomez
- 5 p.m. -- Dustin Johnson, Aaron Baddeley
- 5:10 p.m. -- Pat Perez, Hideki Matsuyama
- 5:20 p.m. -- Cody Gribble, Rod Pampling
- 5:30 p.m. -- Daniel Berger, Jason Dufner
- 5:40 p.m. -- Justin Thomas, Ryan Moore
- 5:50 p.m. -- Jimmy Walker, Jim Herman