Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf picks. Each week of the European Tour season, we'll present our top picks for that week's tournament and make recommendations for DraftKings' one-week fantasy leagues.
The European Tour heads to Portugal with what might seem like a weak event at the Portugal Masters, but it boasts a solid young field, headed by defending champion Andy Sullivan. Alex Noren and Thomas Pieters lead the way, too.
Each week, we'll provide our top 10 picks and analysis, with our GNN Plus subscribers getting access to our full top-10 picks, our searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, our top-15 finish chart and season-long trends on DraftKings valuations. They'll be available at your disposal as part of a growing set of tools to help in your research.
To access this research hidden below and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus to gain access to the analysis! Your first two months' dues will be donated to one of two charities: Special Olympics or The First Tee!
2016 Portugal Masters top 10 fantasy golf picks
1. Alex Noren -- The best player in the field on the hottest run in the world.
2. Thomas Pieters -- Pieters was amazing at the Ryder Cup, and he's been on a roll of late on the European Tour.
3. Andy Sullivan -- Sullivan is defending champion here. He didn't play very well at the Ryder Cup, but he's recovering and has an excellent all-around game.
4. Tommy Fleetwood -- Fleetwood is playing the best, most consistent golf of his career. He's edging into overpriced territory.
5. David Horsey -- Horsey is locked in to some very solid golf, hanging around the top 15 like Fleetwood.