Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf picks. Each week of the European Tour season, we'll present our top picks for that week's tournament and make recommendations for DraftKings' one-week fantasy leagues.
The European Tour remains in Great Britain for the British Masters, which Luke Donald hosts this year at The Grove in England. Matt Fitzpatrick is defending champion, making his first start since the Ryder Cup. The field is pretty strong considering the time of year, which is when the balance starts to shift toward the European Tour for the remainder of the year.
Each week, we'll provide our top 10 picks and analysis, with our GNN Plus subscribers getting access to our full top-10 picks, our searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, our top-15 finish chart and season-long trends on DraftKings valuations. They'll be available at your disposal as part of a growing set of tools to help in your research.
To access this research hidden below and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus to gain access to the analysis! Your first two months' dues will be donated to one of two charities: Special Olympics or The First Tee!
2016 British Masters top 10 fantasy golf picks
1. Alex Noren -- Noren should have been on the European Ryder Cup team. Two wins this year, and a couple others have gotten away from him.
2. Tyrrell Hatton -- Hatton has enjoyed a brilliant breakthrough season and finally cashed in on a win at the Dunhill Links. Stays in his home country this week.
3. Bernd Wiesberger -- Wiesberger has been very strong through the summer and early fall. Hard to imagine that not continuing.
4. Matt Fitzpatrick -- Fitz is the defending champion this week, winning at Woburn last year. Was roughed up a bit at the Ryder Cup, but we think he'll take that as motivation.
5. Ross Fisher -- Fisher has a pair of second-place finishes of late, showing some life yet.
SUPPORT GNN IN OUR MISSION TO CHANGE GOLF MEDIA
For just $10 annually, you'll get:
- An ad-free experience
- Exclusive fantasy golf and betting research
- Special discounts and member benefits
- Entry into member-only giveaways
- A USGA handicap for just $20 per year