Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf picks. Each week of the European Tour season, we'll present our top picks for that week's tournament and make recommendations for DraftKings' one-week fantasy leagues.
Have you ever played one-week fantasy leagues? YOU COULD WIN $5,000 THIS WEEK! Give them a try with a free entry this week with your first deposit. You could take down our expert picks and win some big bucks.
The European Tour moves from Italy to Germany for the Porsche European Open, the final regular European Tour event before next week's Ryder Cup in Minnesota. In each of the last two weeks, home-country heroes have won, with Joost Luiten winning in the Netherlands and Francesco Molinari winning the Italian Open.
Each week, we'll provide our top 10 picks and analysis, with our GNN Plus subscribers getting access to our full top-10 picks, our searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, our top-15 finish chart and season-long trends on DraftKings valuations. They'll be available at your disposal as part of a growing set of tools to help in your research.
STORY CONTINUES BELOW
To access this research hidden below and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus to gain access to the analysis! Your first two months' dues will be donated to one of two charities: Special Olympics or The First Tee!
2016 Porsche European Open top 10 fantasy golf picks
1. Thomas Pieters -- Pieters has a second and a win in the not-too-distant past. He's playing on like the Ryder Cup isn't next week.
2. Martin Kaymer -- Kaymer is trying to become the third Euro Tour winner in a row to win in his home country event (one of them, at least). He's in fine form.
3. Scott Hend -- Hend was a contender in the revival of this event last year, and he's had a string of close calls this spring and summer.
4. Bernd Wiesberger -- Wiesberger seems to take a round or two off in a tournament, which is costing him opportunities to win.
5. Richard Bland -- Bland has back-to-back T-5 finishes, making him anything but his namesake of late.