The Sunday pin placements will be out for the final round of the 2016 Masters. Many of your favorites. And that'll be the challenge laid before 54-hole leader and defending champion Jordan Spieth, 58-year-old Bernhard Langer, Masters rookie Smylie Kaufman, Hideki Matsuyama, Jason Day and the rest of the 57-player weekend field at Augusta National Golf Club.
2016 Masters Sunday final round pin placements
Some things to note:
- The tucked-left pin placement on No. 3 could lead to a fascinating range of scores.
- DO NOT fire at the pin on No. 11.
- On Nos. 13 and 15, the pins are exactly where you'd think: on the verge of trouble.
- The pin is in its usual place on the par-3 16th.
- The pin on 18 is similar to the one Phil Mickelson faced with his winning putt at the 2004 Masters.