The 2016 Masters has reached Moving Day on Saturday for the third round. However, with wind gusts expected to peak around 35 mph, it's hard to imagine a whole lot of moving forward. Jordan Spieth and Rory McIlroy are paired in the final group for the first time on the weekend in a major, and here's a look at the pin placements they and the rest of the 57-player field will face.
2016 Masters Round 3 pin placements
STORY CONTINUES BELOW
Some things to note:
- The par 5s have pretty difficult hole locations, including No. 2, at the spine of the green.
- The pin on the short par-4 3rd is nasty tough.
- The pin on the par-3 6th will be tough to reach, but the players could use the slope in on the right of the green to sling it closer.
- It might make sense for a player to start their tee shot at the the pin on 12 and drift to the back-right of the putting surface.
SUPPORT GNN IN OUR MISSION TO CHANGE GOLF MEDIA
For just $10 annually, you'll get:
- An ad-free experience
- Exclusive fantasy golf and betting research
- Special discounts and member benefits
- Entry into member-only giveaways
- A USGA handicap for just $20 per year