Winning at daily fantasy golf is not easy, particularly in tournaments with a lot of entries, including this week's DraftKings $125,000 event for the CIMB Classic. There will be almost 47,900 entries, and just one will take home the $10,000 first-place prize.
Getting the winner is essential to winning at daily fantasy golf and finding another player in the top five will carry your entry a lot way. However, to have any chance at the big money, you'll need all six players to have a great week. That means you need to find value in players -- especially, a limited-field, no-cut event, those around $8,000 -- with lower salaries in a salary-cap contest, like the ones on DraftKings.
With that in mind, and a limited inventory this week, here are some sleepers we see in the DraftKings CIMB Classic contest:
1. Cameron Tringale ($8,000) -- Was no good here in 2013, finishing near the very bottom of the leaderboard. However, a T-2 finish in Vegas is encouraging.
2. Daniel Summerhays ($7,800) -- A pair of top-32 finishes to start the year for Summerhays, who was perfect inside of 3 feet last year on the PGA Tour.
3. Rory Sabbatini ($7,100) -- A top-25 finish for Sabo in three of his last five PGA Tour starts, and he was T-8 here last year. Not bad.
Our picks last week almost worked, but came up short:
1. Jhonattan Vegas -- T-43
2. Andrew Loupe ($6,800) -- Missed the cut
3. Pat Perez ($6,600) -- Missed the cut
THAT WAS FUN, RIGHT?!
Get more from GNN in your inbox, including great deals and contests!
If your email address disappears, it worked! We'll never sell your info.