Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf picks, presented by DraftKings.com. Each week of the PGA Tour season, we'll present our top picks for that week's tournament and make recommendations for DraftKings' one-week fantasy leagues.
Have you ever played one-week fantasy leagues? Play with us this week! Get a free $2 entry with your first deposit and play in the GNN weekly game -- just look for golfnewsnet in the lobby.
The Players Championship is the game's deepest field on one of its most unique courses. TPC Sawgrass requires a player to typically have experience, a solid all-around game and the ability to play to the design.
With this field being so deep, it's easy to fall in love with the top players. However, in any fantasy golf or daily fantasy golf league, this week can be tough to find value. Here we offer five sleeper picks worth looking at this week.
1. Ryan Moore -- DraftKings: $6,700 -- Moore is playing well overall, with three top-12 finishes in his last five PGA Tour starts. He's missed one cut in nine Players starts. He's never pierced the top 25, but four rounds are important.
2. Daniel Berger -- $7,400 -- Berger was T-6 in NOLA and had the week off for the Match Play. Not a very good putter, but very solid from tee to green.
3. Chris Kirk -- $6,700 -- Kirk is starting to come around nicely. He's made his last three cuts here, with a T-13 last year.
4. Erik Compton -- $6,300 -- Compton is rounding into form, including a T-12 at NOLA. He has made four cuts in a row.
5. Matt Every -- $5,900 -- This is a bit of a flier, but Every is a local and has spent a lot of time on this golf course. He's playing pretty well and was obviously a winner at Bay Hill.