Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf picks, presented by DraftKings.com. Each week of the PGA Tour season, we'll present our top picks for that week's tournament and make recommendations for DraftKings' one-week fantasy leagues.
Have you ever played one-week fantasy leagues? Play with us this week! Get a free $2 entry with your first deposit and play in the GNN weekly game -- just look for golfnewsnet in the lobby.
This week, we all come down a little bit from the Masters, but move up from Augusta, Ga., to Hilton Head Island, S.C., for the RBC Heritage.
RELATED: 2015 RBC Heritage betting odds
Harbour Town Golf Links is once again host to one of the best-run, most fan friendly events on the PGA Tour schedule. The Masters champion, Jordan Spieth, has kept his commitment and will play this week. Matt Kuchar is defending champion, while the likes of Jim Furyk, Patrick Reed and Zach Johnson lead the field as well.
Last week, if you went with Jordan Spieth as we recommended, hopefully you won your Masters pool or at least wound up in the money. Let's keep it going with this week's picks!
1. Zach Johnson -- Joint runner-up here in 2012, Johnson has been on the bottom of the weekend leaderboard the last two years. However, a very nice T-9 at the Masters is his third top 20 in a row.
2. Jordan Spieth -- Yes, he's the best player in the world right now, but a player hasn't won the Masters and Harbour Town back-to-back since Bernhard Langer in 1985. He was T-12 here last year, so he likes the place. Small targets.
3. Russell Henley -- Henley came out of the gate hot at the Masters, but cooled off to a 21st-place finish. Was not good here last year, but was T-6 in 2013.
4. Kevin Streelman -- Karma is on Streelman's side, winning the Masters Par 3 Contest partnering with a Make-A-Wish teen on the bag. He finished T-12 at the Masters. He was T-3 at Harbour Town in 2013.
5. Ian Poulter -- Poulter is 4-for-4 in making cuts here, but has never been in the top 25. However, he was T-6 at the Masters and closed strongly.
6. Webb Simpson -- Simpson shot his first-ever Masters round in the 60s at Augusta National to finish T-28 at Augusta National. Told me he feels very comfortable with the traditional putter.
7. Charley Hoffman -- His T-9 at the Masters was impressive as most expected him to fade among bigger stars. He's made four of five cuts at Harbour Town, including a pair of top-eight finishes. Hasn't finished out of the top 11 in his last three PGA Tour starts.
8. Matt Kuchar -- We don't typically put the defending champion so low in our rankings, but the above names have just been playing better. T-40 at the Masters was no bueno for a guy who had played well there the last few years.
9. Patrick Reed -- Reed has been top 25 in six of his last eight PGA Tour starts. However, he's never broken 70 on this course. T-48 last year.
10. Jim Furyk -- Three top-eight finishes here in the last five years, including a win. Length isn't a factor. It's a nice place to shake off missing the Masters cut.
My DraftKings team for this week:
1. Zach Johnson -- $10,900
2. Charley Hoffman -- $9,200
3. Kevin Streelman -- $8,000
4. Charles Howell III -- $7,500
5. Daniel Berger -- $7,500
6. Matt Every -- $6,900