If you're operating a business in the 21st century, you know you need a website. It's a given. However, if you're in the golf industry -- particularly if you own or operate a golf course or other golf facility -- the odds are you've been overcharged, maybe even gouged, for website development and hosting.
Frankly, it's outrageous and an unnecessary drag on your bottom line. So why are you tolerating it?
Let Golf News Net develop, host and/or manage your website for you, giving you an affordable solution that can range from a turnkey, basic website to a custom, high-functioning platform.
Here's how we work:
- We will identify your website goals and offer several solutions that can address them, developing them on time and on budget.
- We will get to work, connecting at several points throughout the development process to show our work and include you in the design process.
- We will launch the device-agnostic website seamlessly and get it ranking highly using the same proven Search Engine Optimization tactics that work so well for Golf News Net content.
- We will host your website on a server promising 99 percent uptime, offering attentive customer service if and when problems arise.
- We won't charge you an arm and a leg for hosting, customer service or an optional service to update your website as you require.
- We will train your employees to use the website platform so that they feel comfortable doing the work, too.
If this sounds like the kind of website solution you want and need, please contact us with questions or to schedule a meeting!