Golf News Net is the fastest-growing digital network in golf. Our eclectic mix of content -- including in-depth analysis, longform reporting, viral videos and images, original video and podcasts -- resonates with golfers and pro golf fans alike.
We reach more than 500,000 golfers per month through our platforms, including:
- our website
- GNN Radio, a unique 24/7 digital radio stream of golf talk
- GNN's video channels, including over-the-top TV apps for Roku (now live) and Apple TV (coming soon)
- our growing social channels
How We Work
We'll first meet with you to identify your goals before presenting a set of options to achieve your objectives. We believe in working as partners, taking an innovative and iterative approach to ensuring successful campaigns.
Whether it's as simple as display advertising to build brand awareness or as complex as a multi-screen, multi-message campaign, we're equipped to deliver using the latest in delivery and measurement technologies.
Among some of the tactics we use:
- Display advertising: Using the digital billboard to build brand awareness and turn on golfers to great deals from familiar brands
- Native content: Delivering content -- either you've already created or we produce together -- that engages consumers and helps explain product benefits, entertains to build loyalty or achieve other goals. That multimedia content can range from the written word, to podcasts, to on-site video production, with all of it connected to social channels.
- Affiliate programs: With skin in the game, we can help grow your bottom line, delivering and closing sales using in-article links, email blasts, social advertising and more.
- Podcast sponsorship: Our podcast network, including The 19th Hole Golf Show and Talking GolfGetaways, reaches more than 200,000 people each month on an intimate, personal level. We can leverage that unique relationship with our listeners to promote your business through live reads, interviews and sponsorship.
- Video sponsorship: Whether it's pre-roll video to run before our burgeoning collection of video stories or it's in-video sponsorship of series we're developing to meet golfer demands, we can be effective in communicating the all-too-important visual aspect of a golf product.
Where Our Visitors Are
Our 5 Biggest Markets
We've partnered with golf brands and other businesses -- big and small -- that want to connect with our audience of avid golfers and golf fans. Some of those brands include:
We would love to craft an advertising package for your brand.
Download our 2017 Media Kit
Contact us -- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 443-889-5000