Golf News Net is the fastest-growing digital networks in golf. Our eclectic mix of content -- including in-depth analysis, longform reporting, viral videos and images, original video and podcasts -- resonates with golfers and pro golf fans alike.
GNN Radio, which broadcasts a mix of terrestrial radio shows, worldwide podcasts, interviews and audio storytelling, has been well-received from its outset in June 2014. On average, 200,000 people tune into the stream each month. Our signature podcast, The 19th Hole Golf Show, is among the most popular in golf.
Our audience is growing through our over-the-top TV apps for Roku (now live) and Apple TV (coming soon), mobile apps, a partnership with golf social network GolfMatch, Apple News and our expanding social fan base.
- Display and native content advertising, with on- and off-site destinations
- Full site-visit immersion to create written, video and audio content we can co-brand
- Native content development, promoted socially in tandem with an affiliate-style program
- Whole site and/or section sponsorship
- Podcast presenting sponsorship
- Developing sponsored podcasts
We'll work with you to identify your goals before presenting a set of options to achieve your objectives. We believe in working as partners, taking an innovative and iterative approach to ensuring successful campaigns.
DOWNLOAD: 2017 Media Kit
- Gender: Male - 85%, Female - 15%
- Median Age: 43
- Kids in Household: No Kids - 55%, Kids - 45%
- Median Household Income: $106,500
- Education Level: College Degree - 57%, Post-Graduate Degree - 23%
- Audience Interests: Sports/fantasy sports, politics, TV, online stock trading, cruises, business info
Biggest Cities for Traffic
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Washington, D.C.
- 970x250 Billboard
- 728x90 Leaderboard
- 300x300 or 300x250 Sidebar rectangle
- 300x600 Double sidebar rectangle
- 300x250 In-article rectangle
- All Flash files must contain a blank clickTag command and linking URLs should be listed separately
- All ad units must launch a new browser window when clicked on
- All floating ad units must have a clearly recognizable close button
- All rich media ads must have an alternate, static image versions of creative
- Audio/video ads must be user initiated with a clearly recognizable stop/pause button
- We reserve the right to modify or remove an ad at any time for any reason and to offer final approval on ad creative before serving.