As the line becomes more blurred between when Thanksgiving ends and Black Friday begins, several golf brands are offering some great deals on merchandise starting Thursday evening.
Here's a roundup of the deals we've seen:
- Travis Mathew is kicking off their Black Friday sale starting at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday
- Sligo Wear is offering half off on all online merchandise orders from Nov. 27-30, using the promo code SBF13
- True Linskwear has a flash sale ongoing through Dec. 2, with up to 70 percent off certain items
- Golf Galaxy has a Black Friday sale going through the weekend, with $10 off an order of $50 or more, $30 off of a $125 order and $100 off of an order of $400 or more using the promo code BFWEEKEND. (Ping and MyJoys are excluded.) They also are offering big savings on items from TaylorMade, Nike Golf, Callaway Golf and others in addition to the spending-based discounts.
- Dick's Sporting Goods, which owns Golf Galaxy, has their own deals in the golf department.
- Sports Authority has some golf deals, too, including $20-$150 off on golf GPS units, big discounts on Tommy Armour (white label) golf clubs, as well as other deals on equipment.
- Edwin Watts, which is going through a bankruptcy sale at the moment, is having a broader holiday clearance with tons of good stuff on sale.
- Golfsmith has a sale that ends on Thanksgiving night, offering 15 percent off and free shipping of orders of $99 or more, using the promo code WEB348TGS. (There are a bunch of exclusions, so look out for them.)
- Fairway Styles is offering 20 percent off of adidas, Sligo Wear, J. Lindeberg, Dunning and Travis Mathew on Black Friday, while their Bunker Styles site is offering 20 percent off of any apparel (discount shown at checkout)
- The Golf Warehouse has 160 doorbuster deals for Black Friday, as well an additional 15-25 percent off of select merchandise and free shipping on a total spend of $75 or more with the coupon code TGWHOLIDAY.
- Discount Golf World is running a sale through the end of Thanksgiving Day, offering 20 percent off on apparel and 10 percent off on equipment, tacking on another 5 percent discount to both categories
- Ian Poulter Design is offering a free signed photo of Poulter if you spend $120, or if you buy a sweater and shirt gift set
- Alial Fital is offering 30 percent off on all orders on Thanksgiving using the discount code TURKEY30.
- Indie golf ball maker 3 Up Golf is offering 40 percent off on all sales starting at midnight Friday, decreasing the discount by 5 percent (to 35, then 30, etc.) every 2 hours.
- Global Golf is offering free shipping on all orders as well as Black Friday deals through the store.
- Amazon is offering a ton of deals on golf equipment and apparel, with up to 45 percent off on specific adidas golf clothing.
- Kikkor Golf is offering a free polo on top of any order of $100 through the end of Cyber Monday, with their Player Mint Shadow shoe at $59
- Puma Golf is offering 25 percent off everything in their online shop using the coupon code PUMA25
- Peter Millar's Black Friday deal is 50 percent off of a red sweater/green button-down shirt combo, normally retailing for $360, now going for $180.
- G/FORE Golf is offering a free Onyx glove with every order and free shipping on orders of $50 or more on Black Friday.
- Eyeline Golf is offering up to 50 percent off on their training aids through Cyber Monday.
- Apparel maker Sub70 is offering half off everything in their store through Sunday.
THAT WAS FUN, RIGHT?!
Get more from GNN in your inbox, including great deals and contests!
If your email address disappears, it worked! We'll never sell your info.