The 2016 PGA Championship is into Day 2 at Baltusrol Golf Club and the PGA of America has released the pin sheet with the hole locations for Round 2. There is a good mix of easy, medium difficulty and difficult pin positions for these players.
2016 PGA Championship Round 2 pin placements
Some things to note:
- No. 4 pin is tough today, with the hole location just atop the ridge at the back of the putting surface
- A lot of players will not like the hole location on No. 10, including Colt Knost, who tweeted about it mid-rain delay.
- The pin on the long par-3 16th is precarious, bringing in the most bunkering on the hole and inviting a bailout with a tough two-putt
- The hole location on the par-5 18th is the most difficult on the hole, bringing in slopes and bunkering with a poor approach
JOIN GNN PLUS AS AN ANNUAL MEMBER & YOU'LL GET:
- A FREE USGA handicap ($30 value, annual members only)
- Entry into member-only giveaways
- Special discounts and member benefits
- An ad-free experience
- Equipment testing data
- Exclusive fantasy golf and betting research