Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf picks. Each week of the PGA Tour season, we'll present our top picks for that week's tournament and make recommendations for DraftKings' one-week fantasy leagues.
Have you ever played one-week fantasy leagues? YOU COULD WIN $1 MILLION THIS WEEK! Give them a try with a free entry this week with your first deposit. You could take down our expert picks and win some big bucks.
The PGA Tour has two events this week, with the Open Championship at Royal Troon in Scotland and the Barbasol Championship at Alabama. We'll give the full treatment to the British, and we'll give a free top 10 this week for the Barbasol in case you're in a league that asks you to pick for both tournaments.
If you'd like to see our Open Championship picks, you can check them out here.
For GNN Plus subscribers, you can access our NEW searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, our top-15 finish chart and season-long trends on DraftKings valuations. They'll be available at your disposal as part of a growing set of tools to help in your research.
Now, on to the picks!
1. Kyle Reifers -- Reifers has five top-10 finishes on the year, including a T-9 at the Barracuda Championship two weeks ago. He's knocking on the door. He was T-58 here last year.
2. Aaron Baddeley -- Badds has enjoyed a career resurgence this year, with four top-10 finishes. His only top 10 last season was right here.
3. Roberto Castro -- Castro is the perfect guy for a shootout tournament. He has a piece of the course record at a lot of places, including both Sawgrass courses. Should be up his alley.
4. Robert Garrigus -- Garrigus has a pair of top-10 finishes in his last five starts. If he can keep the ball in play, his length should be an asset. He'll have to watch the swampass, though.
5. David Hearn -- The Canadian is getting ready to take on the Olympic challenge. He's played very consistent golf this year, including four top-30 finishes in his last five starts, all made cuts.
6. Boo Weekley -- Weekley finished T-6 here last year and seems to fare well in these opposite-field events. His ballstriking puts him a cut above many in this field.
7. Martin Laird -- Laird has come alive of late, including a T-7 in Reno. He wasn't in this event last year, however.
8. Sam Saunders -- Saunders has faced a tough year, but he's on the upswing right now. He's made his last three cuts, including a season-best T-9 at the Barracuda Championship.
9. Patrick Rodgers -- This is our hunch this week. Rodgers was the ultimate college player at Stanford, and he'll see a lot of young foes this week. He hasn't been special since a hot start to the year, but he's made four of his last five cuts and has the game to dominate Grand National.
10. Chad Campbell -- Campbell has showed some promise this year, including a couple of top-12s in the second half of the Texas Swing.
THAT WAS FUN, RIGHT?!
Get more from GNN in your inbox, including great deals and contests!
If your email address disappears, it worked! We'll never sell your info.