The Sunday pin placements will be out for the final round of the 2016 Masters. Many of your favorites. And that'll be the challenge laid before 54-hole leader and defending champion Jordan Spieth, 58-year-old Bernhard Langer, Masters rookie Smylie Kaufman, Hideki Matsuyama, Jason Day and the rest of the 57-player weekend field at Augusta National Golf Club.
2016 Masters Sunday final round pin placements
Some things to note:
- The tucked-left pin placement on No. 3 could lead to a fascinating range of scores.
- DO NOT fire at the pin on No. 11.
- On Nos. 13 and 15, the pins are exactly where you'd think: on the verge of trouble.
- The pin is in its usual place on the par-3 16th.
- The pin on 18 is similar to the one Phil Mickelson faced with his winning putt at the 2004 Masters.
THAT WAS FUN, RIGHT?!
Get more from GNN in your inbox, including great deals and contests!
If your email address disappears, it worked! We'll never sell your info.