Winning at daily fantasy golf is not easy, particularly in tournaments with a lot of entries, including this week's DraftKings $425,000 event for the Deutsche Bank Championship. There will be almost 163,000 entries, and just one will take home the $100,000 first-place prize.
Getting the winner is essential to winning at daily fantasy golf and finding another player in the top five will carry your entry a lot way. However, to have any chance at the big money, you need to get six players to make the cut and play all 72 holes. That means you need to find value in players -- especially those under $7,000 -- with lower salaries in a salary-cap contest, like the ones on DraftKings.
RELATED: WIN $100,000 by entering the $3 Deutsche Bank Championship DraftKings contest! | 2015 Deutsche Bank Championship fantasy golf picks, betting tips | 2015 Deutsche Bank Championship betting odds
With that in mind, here are some sleepers we see in the DraftKings Deutsche Bank Championship contest:
1. John Senden ($7,000) -- The Aussie has been inside the top 21 in his last five DBC starts. This is the way he gets himself to the Tour Championship, as he does way too often considering how rarely he wins.
2. Carl Pettersson ($6,900) -- Pettersson missed the cut at The Barclays, but has a pair of top-six finishes in his last four starts. We like his record at the DBC, where he was T-9 in his last start there in 2014.
3. George McNeill ($6,500) -- McNeill deserves a look since he's made the cut here in his last three DBC starts. He's been in the top 31 in three of his last four starts.
And, before we go, let's audit last week's sleepers:
1. Jason Bohn ($7,000) -- T-9
2. Jonas Blixt ($6,900) -- MC
3. Harris English ($6,800) -- T-30
4. Shawn Stefani ($6,200) -- T-39
5. Steve Wheatcroft ($5,700) -- MC
JOIN GNN PLUS AS AN ANNUAL MEMBER & YOU'LL GET:
- A FREE USGA handicap ($30 value, annual members only)
- Entry into member-only giveaways
- Special discounts and member benefits
- An ad-free experience
- Equipment testing data
- Exclusive fantasy golf and betting research