In some parts of the country, folks get around on golf carts, not cars. In fact, more and more municipalities are approving carts for street use.
Problem is, they're not the safest things. Perhaps that's why an Arizona church is offering its own unique protection. All Saints of the Desert Episcopal Church in Sun City will hold a golf-cart blessing ceremony -- complete with refreshments -- on Valentine's Day.
It's unclear if golfers can strap on their clubs to their carts and bless those, too. We'll take anything we can get.
- Holy hell, here's a bear in a golf cart
- This golf cart set the world land-speed record at 119 mph
- This guy flips his golf cart and smashes his face on the roof
- Don't jump out of a cart or you'll faceplant like this kid
- This dude's wife was making him sell his cart; he posted a half-hearted classified ad
THAT WAS FUN, RIGHT?!
Get more from GNN in your inbox, including great deals and contests!
If your email address disappears, it worked! We'll never sell your info.