Golf News Net is one of the fastest-growing digital networks in golf. Our eclectic mix of content -- including in-depth analysis, longform reporting, viral videos and images, original video and podcasts -- resonates with golfers and pro golf fans alike.
Through July 2016, GNN has reached more than 1.7 million golf fans through our website, an increase of 600,000 already over our 2015 tally, which was a 100 percent increase over 2014. In April 2016, we reached a record 490,000 people through our website.
GNN Radio, which broadcasts a mix of terrestrial radio shows, worldwide podcasts, interviews and audio storytelling, has been well-received from its outset in June 2014. On average, 300,000 people tune into the stream each month. Our signature podcast, The 19th Hole Golf Show, is among the most popular in golf.
GNN's social presence continues to expand as well, adding fans on Facebook and Twitter while expanding onto Snapchat.
We've also expanded our reach to other platforms, including the release of a mobile app, a partnership with social golf app GolfMatch, as well upcoming TV apps for Apple TV and Roku.
At GNN, we want to work with sponsors who want to share their message in unique ways with our astute, affluent audience. We will work with advertising partners to craft solutions that support their goals.
DOWNLOAD: 2017 Media Kit
We offer discounts on our rack rates for advertisers who commit to a six-month or longer campaign, with a monthly minimum of $200. For these commitments, we reduce our CPM pricing.
|AD TYPE||PACKAGE RATE||RACK RATE|
|Display/Banner||$6 CPM||$8 CPM|
|Native Ads||$10 CPM||$12 CPM|
|Pre-Roll Video||$12 CPM||$15 CPM|
|Podcast Live Read||$12 CPM||$15 CPM|
Additionally, custom packages can include:
- Native content development, promoted socially in tandem with an affiliate-style program
- Whole site and/or section sponsorship
- Creating and publishing native content on our site
- Podcast presenting sponsorship
- Developing sponsored podcasts
We'll work with you to identify your goals before presenting a set of options that should achieve your objectives. We believe in working as partners. That means, if something's not working as well as hoped, we will work with you to refine the creative, change the approach or deliver through a new medium. We want to help your bottom line.
- Male - 85%, Female - 15%
Kids in Household:
- No Kids - 55%, Kids - 45%
Median Household Income:
- College Degree - 57%, Post-Graduate Degree - 23%
- Sports/fantasy sports, politics, TV, online stock trading, cruises, business info
Biggest Cities for Traffic
1. New York
4. Los Angeles
6. Washington, D.C.
- 970x250 Billboard
- 728x90 Leaderboard
- 300x300 or 300x250 Sidebar rectangle
- 300x600 Double sidebar rectangle
- 300x250 In-article rectangle
- All Flash files must contain a blank clickTag command and linking URLs should be listed separately
- All ad units must launch a new browser window when clicked on
- All floating ad units must have a clearly recognizable close button
- All rich media ads must have an alternate, static image versions of creative
- Audio/video ads must be user initiated with a clearly recognizable stop/pause button
- We reserve the right to modify or remove an ad at any time for any reason and to offer final approval on ad creative before serving.